Monday 11 August 2008

Julia & Co - I'm So Happy (1985)


I think that you can't get more uplifting than this (I know, I know this term is way OVER-used) but this track has got so much joy that is hard to believe can be contained in just 12 inches!!!!
Julia & co were brought to success with a track called "Breakin' Down (Sugar Bamba)" this was the second single, written by a keyboard wizard called Dave Ylvisaker (a musical GENIUS!!!!) , is slightly jazzy and the vocals are beautiful and the use of the harmonica is magnificent (does it show that this is one of my all-time favourite tracks?).
.
Julia and Co - I'm So Happy

2 comments:

JMAXLOLO said...

I was so happy to see the song "I'm so happy" by Julia & Co. on your blog but unfortunately your link for download is no longer available...

I would greatly appreciate if you could send me a copy of the file or another link to where i can download the file...

Looking forward to your response...


Cheers,
Allan
:D

JMAXLOLO said...

heyyah,

can you give me a good link to where i can download this song... I'm so happy - julia & Co.

Send the links to my email.
allanc_10s@yahoo.com
allanc10s@gmail.com

Cheers,
Allan
:D